Dr. Ekta Singh, Ex. Senior Resident of India’s top Gynecology Medical College, Lady Hardinge, Delhi, has been completed her MBBS with honor from the most prestigious college of India, King George Medical College (KGMC), Lucknow & M.S (Obstetrics and Gynecology) from Motilal Nehru Medical College, Allahabad. In 2008, she joined PRIMS & R (Uttar Pradesh Rural Institute of Medical Sciences & Research) as an Assistant Professor.
Turning point in her medical profession came when her curious mind questioned that why in spite of a lot of progress in medical field we are unable to bring down the burden of illnesses, and after finding answers she decided to resign her Associate Professorship of Government Medical College and leisure to start a new approach to the management of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Presently she is running OPD in her own clinic cum residence at Sector-61, Noida. She is attached to Cloud Nine Hospital , one of the most reputed chain of maternity and child Pan-India , where she does evening OPD and conducts all the Obstetrics and Gynecology procedures.
She loves to conduct deliveries (painless), Caesarean Section, nondescent Vaginal Hysterectomy (scarless uterus removal). She is managing high risk & complicated pregnancies. She has done more than 3000 caesarean sections and 1500 Hysterectomies.
- MBBS – King Georges Medical College, Lucknow University, 2001
- MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology – Motilal Nehru Medical College, 2005
- Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
- Indian Menopausal Society (IMS)
- Noida Obs & Gynae Society (NOGS)
- 2005 – 2008 Senior Residence Ship (3 years) at Lady Hardinge Medical College
- 2008 – 2013 Assistant Professor (Dept. of obs & gynae) at Uttar Pradesh Rural Institute of Medical Sciences and Research (UP PRIMS & R)
- 2013 – 2014 Associate Professor (Dept. of obs & gynae) at Uttar Pradesh Rural Institute of Medical Sciences and Research (UP PRIMS & R)
- 2006 – 2007 Ultrasound Obs & Gynae at Institute of Ultrasound Training
- 2012 – 2012 Credentialed IMS Menopause Practitioner at Indian Menopausal Society